Health & Well-Being are in the Air
Many people don’t realize that the most polluted air is indoors, and can trigger allergies as well as asthma attacks. The best way to make your home safe and healthy for you and your family is by installing one of our many indoor air quality products.
We offer a full line of Aprilaire air cleaners, filters, humidifiers, dehumidifiers, and UV light solutions. We’re happy to work with our customers to reduce the harmful effects of airborne bacteria, viruses, dust, and pet dander.
VIEW OUR PRODUCTS
Protect your home and your family from harmful effects of humid air. A home that has too much moisture in the air not only feels muggy and uncomfortable, but it also is a breeding ground for mold, mildew, dust mites and other insects. These contaminants can act as triggers for members in your home that suffer from allergies and asthma.
A whole-home dehumidification system can help you reduce the amount of moisture in your home, leaving you and your family breathing easier and feeling more comfortable year round.
Whole-Home Air Cleaners
The air you breathe inside your home could be the most polluted air you breathe all day. In fact, the EPA has named indoor air pollution as one of the top five environmental risks to public health. With the amount of time spent indoors, it’s no wonder so many people suffer from allergies, asthma and other illnesses.
A whole-home air cleaner and purifier will help you capture up to 98% of germs, bacteria, contaminants, dust and pet dander that are harmful to you and your family. We offer 2 air filtration solutions:
- Media Air Cleaner – Our full selection of media air cleaners offer up to 10x the filtering power than a standard 1” media filter and can trap up to 97% of airborne bacteria and viruses.
- Electronic Air Cleaner – Want the ultimate in clean, healthy air? Ask us about our electronic, whole-home air cleaner and purifier that captures and kills up to 98% of harmful particles that are less than a micron in size (up to 120x smaller than human hair).
Do you or anyone in your home suffer from dry / itchy skin, winter allergies, or those pesky static shocks? You may have an issue of too much dry air inside of your home. Besides personal health concerns, dry air can also cause the walls and woodwork in your home including hardwood floors to buckle or crack.
A whole-home humidification system will help you maintain the right amount of moisture inside of your home, therefore protecting what matters the most – your family and your home.
Whole-Home Air Purification
The award winning REME HALO® whole home in-duct air purifier is the next generation of indoor air quality (IAQ) technology and capable of purifying every cubic inch of air that your central air conditioning system reaches.
- Dual ionizers to reduce airborne particulates (dust, dander, pollen, mold spores)
- Kills up to 99% of bacteria, mold and viruses
- REME® reduces sneeze germs by 99% in the time a sneeze can reach three feet.
- New zinc ions kill 99% of viruses on surfaces
- Unlike portable units that are limited to the room in which they are placed, the REME HALO® provides whole home and building purification.
- Easily integrated with your existing HVAC system. The unit doesn’t take away living space and operates silently.
- Two (2) quick release features for easy, no tool, cell replacement
- Incorporates an adjustable shroud around the REME® cell, which allows customization of the advanced oxidation plasma output.