High-Efficiency Ductless Solutions
Do you have a room or area in your home or office that is always too hot or too cold? Or maybe you have an older home that lacks the proper ductwork for central air conditioning? Our Mitsubishi Electric ductless products are the solution for you. Ductless mini splits provide quiet, affordable, unwavering comfort room by room. Contact us for a free in-home consultation today and find out why Mitsubishi Electric is the right fit for your needs and budget.
VIEW OUR PRODUCTS
A wall-mounted style unit mounts high on a wall and is unobtrusive to the visual area within a room. The wall unit models are similar in white color but come in two different designs that have different features that enhance their functions within the space.
When a ducted model is selected as the indoor unit that best fits your need, it can easily be installed either in the ceiling or beneath the floor in a crawl space or basement. This style accommodates the use of short duct runs and registers to deliver and return air from the space to the unit.
The Mitsubishi Electric floor-standing model attaches to the wall, six inches above the floor. This unit is often used in areas where there is minimal or no wall space available.
Getting to Know Your Ductless Split System
A duct-free system, also known as a “split” air conditioner system, is made up of or includes two units: an indoor unit to deliver conditioned air to the room, and an outdoor unit to remove heat collected from the space. Compact refrigerant lines run between the outdoor and indoor units, eliminating the need for ductwork.
Mitsubishi Electric duct-free systems come in single-zone and multi-zone applications, meaning that they can be used to condition a single room or multiple. Multi-zone applications allow each room or space in your home or office to be conditioned individually without the need or cost of expensive ductwork or unsightly window units.
Duct-free systems are not just ideal for older homes that have no ductwork, but also in rooms that just never seem to be the right temperature and are never comfortable. Ductless systems are perfect for:
- Hot & Cold Rooms
- Additions / Renovations
- Offices / Recreational Rooms
- Enclosed Patios
- Homes Without Space for Ductwork
- Larger, Multi-Zone Living Spaces
- Save energy & money with ductless systems that use 25% to 50% less energy to heat and cool your home.
- Year-round comfort from a single heat pump system that provides both air conditioning and heating.
- Easy installation with no costly ductwork, duct-free systems can be installed in places where conventional ducted systems simply can not.
- Allergen filtration reduces germs, bacteria and viruses while absorbing odor-causing gases to give you cleaner, healthier air.
- Quietly operates with indoor units operate as low as 19 dB, that’s quieter than a human whisper.
- Ultimate comfort control in the palm of your hand to set cooling or heating mode, temperature and fan speed in each individual room.
- Veratile design options to fit any room, decor or application.